Happy First Day of Summer!
First, Canada Trip debrief:
• I went to Calgary and back without getting molested or ogled nekkid!
• I got a stomach bug in Jasper!
• The Jasper Park Lodge, though I’m still desperately fond of it based on my memories, is probably my least favourite of the Fairmont Hotels (tho most I’ve been to I’ve only lunched at)
• Heat wave! It was in the mid-90s today! Happily, I was in San Francisco for a conference (ooh, fancy!) where it was only in the mid-80s.
• There are several very smelly people in the city
• And lots of road construction
• The cabs, however, were apparently on strike today
Finally, a photo from my trip, where it was rainy and mostly cool: